Place Manmen smile of Tsuchiya Anna pregnancy announcement after the first of the public "Thank you, I'm happy."

 

Model actress Tsuchiya Anna in (32) is 15 days, was a guest appearance on the reception party was held in Tokyo "RIZAP 2017SS Collection".
 
Go into this month, his blog in the third child pregnancy and the new lover published by Tsuchiya public's first after the announcement pregnancy. When you appeared in Stiletto wearing a black mini-dress, "Congratulations on your child?" From the press and when the voice is applied, a big smile and "thank you". Grinning, "Do I have lived longer together?", "Do not say because today's Raizappu" is to "still I do not have been married?". I asked "are moving the other tummy?", "I wonder if not a No-Gili. (Child's name is)'m not decided," while showing a gesture, such as lend a hand to the stomach and happy aura fully open. Still, happy? Question to be "You have!" With a smile. "Thank you, I'm happy," he was sprinkled a smile until the end.
 
Tsuchiya divorce in Joshua's and the 06 years of the late model with 25-year-old in 2008. Remarried and Yamato Mr. Kikuchi of stylist (35) in 09 years, divorced in January this year. Joshua's, has been given the boys one by one between the Kikuchi's both. At birth third child is scheduled for around April next year, commented that "I want to build a fun bright home." Officials for the general male Attached has been described as "listening to marry the man."
Place Manmen smile of Tsuchiya Anna pregnancy announcement after the first of the public "Thank you, I'm happy." Place Manmen smile of Tsuchiya Anna pregnancy announcement after the first of the public "Thank you, I'm happy." Reviewed by Unknown on 8:20:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.